Pediatric MindHealthy® Services at Little or No Cost
We are now offering mental health services to our patients.
Easy and accessible mental health from experienced mental health professionals.
- Professional Licensed Clinical Counseling via Tele-video or Telephone Sessions
- Online, Evident-based Care Plans
- Education, Exercises and Meditations
- Flexible Scheduling & Availability
Common Challenges MindHealthy® Can Help:
- Eating Disorders
- Sleep Issues
- Substance Abuse
- Social and School-related Issues
- Adjusting to Changes in Life
- Coping with Chronic Health Conditions
- Racial Discrimination Issues
- Gaining Greater Self-awareness
We are here for you. Do you want to talk?
These services are at little or no cost to you with most insurances including Medicaid and Medicare. Ask your provider how MindHealthy® services may improve your overall health and wellbeing.
Download a PDF of this flyer, here. For more information, please call (888) 510-1352.